Listed below are the separate parts that comprise of the Detection System, along with a brief explanation of how they function:
- Consists of eight channels to control different zones
TWIN-8, Control Pad:
- Consists of a power status LED, with four LEDs to indicate mode
- Mode Switch for three modes: OFF, AUTO, and MANUAL
TWIN-3, Flame Sensors:
- Flame sensor (glass) protected by a “cage”
- Hook up to terminals labeled “Bytebus”
TWIN-10, Foam Control Actuator:
- Consists of LEDs to indicate power and communications status.
- Wired with terminal labeled as “Bytebus”, with the positive wire on the end closest to “MultiVisor”
Each channel (representing a zone) should compose of one control pad, two TWIN 10’s, one TWIN-8, and 1 flame sensor.