TWIN 3B, Flame Detector:
- Flame Sensor/ UVTron mounted on the bottom of the board
- Set address of switch from 0 to 15
- Terminal Block Labeled “ByteBus” is for communications with the ByteBus board. Connect the “hot”/”high” wire to terminal labeled “HI”, and the ground wire to the Terminal labeled “RTN”.
- The LED labeled TWIN indicates power and communications are linked with ByteBus.
- The LED labeled “Flame” indicates whether the UVTron senses a flame.
- CAUTION: High voltage area on top of board, between the two mounting holes.
- Updated version of the TWIN 3B; includes a heater if the sensor drops below a certain temperature
TWIN-8, Control Pad:
- Controls the mode of the Fire Detection System
- Mounted onto a red panel consisting of two buttons, a knob and beeper
- Left-hand button is “Enter”;
- Right-hand button is “Release”; Press this button to release the foam when the system is set in Manual mode
- First position (left-most) for the knob sets system in OFF mode
- Center position sets system in AUTOMATIC mode
- Last position (right-most) sets system in MANUAL mode
- Functions as a strobe in the Fire Suppression system
- LED labeled “___ ” indicates power and communication linked to ByteBus
- Connected to the Control Pad by the terminal block labeled “ByteBus”
- High/ Hot wire goes into terminal labeled “HI”
- Ground wire goes into the terminal labeled “RTN”
- Revision of the TWIN-9; is opto-isolated